Life of a flower (Poem)



When the bee reaches the garden,
Searching for the best flower,
To get honey,
hardly finds one,
The most beautiful flower,
Among the beautiful flowers,
Where she grew herself alone,
Standing alone.
* * *
When the bee goes near her,
She refused him,
One day the bee got an idea,
Asked the flower,
“Why are you so alone?
Why aren’t you with others?
Let me accompany you,
That I’ll make you the happiest,
I just like you the way you are,
I like you for being yourself.”
  ***

The flower replied,
“Yes, I am who I am,
I like to be alone,
I love to make things and to achieve,
Therefore, I am happy to be alone.”
The bee was surprised,
He asked her again,
“Why not accompany someone,
Who will help you,
To achieve your dreams,
To make your wishes,”
* * *
She thought with herself,
“Why should I live with someone?
Should I live with someone to be happy?”
And she asked the bee,
“Will you erase my loneliness
Forever and ever?
Will you always be with me?
Will you not leave me alone?”
* * *
Bee was on the top of the world,
He agreed to be with her always,

And not to leave her whatever the situation is,
She always enjoyed his company,

She always felt the happiness being with him,
She felt the presence in this world,
When he is not around,
She missed him a lot.
* * *       
She did each and every small thing for him,
She did everything to make themselves happy,
She made everything for their selves,
She gave her life for him,
He was her one and only soul for her life,
He was her entire life,
She did things which she never did in her life,
For Him…to make him happy.
* * *
A stormy day, said to the bee,
“Oh bee! I am here to destroy,

The garden the flowers and everything,
If you want to be alive,
If you want to live your life,
You better leave the flower and go,
Just leave her and go.”

The bee went to the flower,
“Oh darling! You are never suitable for me,
I think it’s time to leave you,
I am not the one for you,
If you want me come with me,
It’s your decision, you chose.”
* * *
“Oh bee! Never leave me alone,
You promised to be with me,
You promised to love me,
Please be with me,
I want you; I need you forever and ever,
Please don’t go,”
She pleaded him to be with her and protect her.
                        * * *                        

He left her behind,
Without a little bit of mercy in him,
He left her all alone,
When she needed him his protection and care,
He left her all alone,
It was a great betrayal for her
* * *
Storm destroyed the happiness,
Destroyed the hopes,
Destroyed the beauty,
Destroyed everything,
She lost everything behind,
Life knocked her down,
Life gave her a great shock,
Which she never ever expected.
                        * * *                          
She still had the dreams,
She still had her hopes,
And her trust on bee,
That he will return to her.
She built her dreams up,
She made them come true one by one,
When the time she wanted him,

Standing alone without anyone,
But still she trusted him,
she had the hope that,
True love will never ever die.
                   * * *                      
(Author: SJ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wandering cloud. (Short story)

Hopeless (Short story)

Matches are made in heaven. (Short Story)