The Moon (Poem)


When the big round moon
Appears in the silver night sky
I was looking the beauty
Of the lovely full moon
***
I felt very calm,
Felt very happy,
When it shines its light.
The stars around the moon
Were twinkling and making the moon lovely
More, more and more.
***
Suddenly, some black cloud caught my sight
Slowly and slowly some black clouds
Hid the moon with its shine
My heart felt really sad.
***
I was wishing in my heart,
To see the beauty of the moon again,
When I opened my eyes searching the moon,
My eyes caught the black clouds floating
Across the moon.
***
The moon shined again
It spread its light
And appeared as beautiful as it was
On the silver sky.
***
When someone bright in the society
And when their life succeeds
Some dark clouds come and destroy
And hide the shine.
***
But if no one cares the dark clouds
They will leave….
Good heart always gets good things….
But good things never come easily…
***
If you want to live in paradise
You should walk in the wood
Full of stones and thrones ….
After overcoming the sufferings
There you can taste the happiness ....   
(Author: SJ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wandering cloud. (Short story)

Hopeless (Short story)

Matches are made in heaven. (Short Story)